Tip Thursday - Cake Strips

I heard you... Yes, I know some of you have been whining away that I should share the 'Tip Thursday" on the blog too.

In my defense I made 'Tip Thursday' especially for Facebook.Besides shouldn't you be supporting me and joining me on my page too..

I thought a few of my 'Tip Thursdays' might be useful to you so.. here's one. If you want the rest - head over to my FB page. 

This weeks 'Tip Thursday' is about cake strips. I still get a lot of questions on how to avoid cake domes and bake level cakes. So I hope you will try this useful.











 So, go on and Like my page and check out the other Tips on Veena's Art of Cakes Facebook page.





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.