Pink and Purple Ombre Rose Swirl Cake..

Hope you all had a good New Year celebration and a good start.



This was my first cake this year. Made on the 1st of Jan. 
A nice way to start my New Year. Don't you think?



A Pink and Purple Ombre Rose Swirl for a Bat Mitzvah girl name Romi.
Loved how to the colors turned out..






The inside of the cake is my Light and fluffy Vanilla cake in four different shades of Dark Purple, light purple, light Pink and dark Pink. with Vanilla Buttercream.


Here's the comment I received from the mother Jenny - It was great....
the cake was delish. Everyone was so impressed!!! When I get back the
pictures from the photographer I will send them to you.




I really am waiting to see how the colors on the inside complimented the outside too. 

 

Well once gain Happy New Year to you all.



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.