Gift Box cake with flowers and A Pretty little Pink Baby cake.

We are finally come to the end of 2012.



Time to reflect back on this years accomplishments, pleasant and unpleasant surprises, achievements and disappointments. How else will be able to look forward to the next year.  How do you think this year has been for you? 



Well, personally I think this was a good year for me, both personal and business. My kids are doing well, my little girl has shown great improvement and my business is growing. It's a perfect balance.


I try very hard to make sure I spend as much time with my kids as I do with my cakes and that is by far the most challenging part of my life. Especially when I have to refuse an order because it comes at a time when I need to do something for my kids. But this is the age my kids need me most and so..... there is no explaining to what we moms do. Is there?



Most importantly I have made so many virtual friends on my blogs and Facebook that makes me feel absolutely blessed. I can't imagine what life would be without you all. Thank you for all the support and comments they enrich my life in a very special way and make me want to continue with what I am doing.



I want to end this year sharing with you two cakes I did this week.



First a Pretty little pink cake done for a baby.

This is a Exotic Banana, Pineapple and Pecan cake with Banana flavored cream cheese with chunks of Pineapple, Banana flavored Swiss meringue buttercream and homemade Sugar paste..





The last cake of this year is A Gift Box cake with flowers, more like a mothers day cake. I could not think of a better cake than an this cake to end my year..



This is a Rich Spice butter cake with Cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and three layers of white Chocolate mousse, frosted with white Chocolate Ganache, homemade sugar paste/ fondant and decorated with sugar flowers.





And with that I end my business year of 2012.



My family chose to have cheese cake instead of cake for New Years Celebration this year so today I will be making a Blueberry Cheese cake for the family. As always I will post the how to on my food blog.



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.