How to make a Princess Cake 2 with Sugar Veil

Well, it was a long time back when I made this cake for my daughter, remember?
I did take progress pictures with the intention of making a video for you tube.







I was so busy at the time I could not do it and then completely forgot about it...

Lately I have been feeling very guilty that I spend so much time and attention on my blog and tutorials that I do not make videos. The truth is that I have more subscribers on you tube than I have on my blog.



I didn't really make any resolutions for this year but I decided that It was time to do justice to my you tube fans as well.



So here's a video on how I made the Princess Cake with Sugar Veil.



Most of the comments from my previous video were with regards to the cake pans. So this video will also shows you how you can carve two six inch cakes to make a skirt shape if you don't have a glass bowl or a doll pan. 







And here is a second video showcasing all the Castle and Princess Cakes made so far.. which you can use for design inspiration.







 I hope you find these useful.





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.