A Frangipani Magnolia Wedding Cake and A Birthday Cake for a Mom to be with Naked Pregnant Woman topper

Have you been looking for me? Well, this year started off with both kids sick. The weather here is cold, rainy and stormy, so we are practically locked in. 



Today, I want to share with you two of my recent cakes.  Yes, I have to complete my orders even when the kids are sick. A jobs is a job! It's challenging but still fun.



So Here's the first.



A Frangipani Magnolia, yellow and white wedding cake.



Traditional Carrot Cake - rich with grated carrot, walnut & raisins
and ground cinnamon filled with richly flavored cream cheese filling and of course home made sugar paste/ fondant.








The second one is



A cake made for a mom to be.... with a naked pregnant woman topper
Red Velvet Cake extra moist , filled with a delicious creamy Cream Cheese Filling /Frosting and home made fondant.






Well, that's all from me for today. I know I promised to put the recipe for the Classic French Vanilla Buttercream recipe. I will as soon as I have some time.



For now don't forget to join me on Facebook for 'Tip Thursday'.



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.