My Family's Christmas Cake

I have been so busy this whole week I had no time to make a cake for my family. I did make cookies which I shared yesterday but my son was still so upset that we did not make a Christmas cake..



He again wanted Santa and Snowman on this cake too but I convinced him that we should make some thing different for a change.







Well, this is what I could make at short notice. It's my Double Chocolate Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Classic French Buttercream ( I will post the recipe for that soon) and of course my homemade Sugar paste recipe. 



Oh I just realized, my last post was 200th posts. Can you believe it? Just over a year and we have 200 posts on this blog already...wow.. Thanks guys. 



Once again - Season's Greetings to you all.



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.