Two tier Calla wedding cake

Hope you all had a good weekend and have started the week fresh. I wouldn't say the same for us here in Israel.



The recent situation has left us all so stressed. I had two cake cancellations for last week, one this week and one again next week. This is surely not good for business and I fear to think of what people are going through on both sides. I do hope there will be some peace soon and life will come back to normal again.



Today, I wanted to share a simple Calla Wedding cake I made for a very sweet couple.







This is my my signature Chocolate cake with Chocolate Ganache and Homemade sugar paste. The Calla lily are of course made from gum paste. 







Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.