How to make a Frozen Buttercream Transfer and a Batman Cake

I am quite so surprised that I have had so many request to make a tutorial on Frozen Buttercream transfer especially because I notice there are so many tutorials out there.



Before I started doing cakes professionally I did quite a few of these for the kids cakes in the family.





Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of buttercream transfers. If given a choice I'd rather cut a shape out of sugar paste. Of course, if you do not have sugar paste on hand this is a great way to make an edible image for your cake.

You can do all sorts of things with this technique. Scenery, animals and castles or princesses for your cake.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.