A simple 21st Birthday cake

Have you seen the Fig Cheese Cake recipe I posted on my food blog today? You must. It not only looks delicious but is absolutely heavenly. A must try.



Well, today I wanted to share with you a simple 21st birthday cake I made for a girl name Ana.







The family has recently lost a very dear family member but still wanted to mark this special occasion for Ana. The girl insisted she did now want something fancy. So this is what I came up with. I think it is simple yet very elegant and classy just like the girl herself.



My Signature Vanilla Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Home made sugar paste / fondant recipe.



I cut the key free hand  cause I did not have any mold and make some simple ribbon roses at the base. 





Well, that's it from me for today. Hope you like it. 



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.