How to make Gum Paste Hello Kitty

Do you guys know about my 'Tip Thursdays' on Facebook? If not, your missing out on some good tips and Facebook tutorials.


Some cakers are now making tutorials exclusively for Facebook so they will have more Fans. I do share those tutorials on my page too. I myself have started 'Tip Thursday' to build some interaction with my FB fans, but I do not post them on the blog so do check out my page.



Of course, I share my own tutorials on both FB and blog so you don't miss out.  But I do find tutorials from other FB pages which I share only on my page... so don't miss out..



Today I want to share with you this Hello Kitty cake I made for a pair of twins. 







As you can see this is a very simple cake with lots of small flowers. Though it's easy it does take a long time to complete the mini flowers especially the centers. The last 'Tip Thursday' on my blog was about these mini flowers too.



Here's how I made Hello Kitty



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.