Two wedding cakes

I just realized I haven't shared with you my two latest wedding cake.



Recently I have been noticing that most brides want to go for a simple wedding cake.

One wanted the tiers simple with just a fabric ribbon around and a porcelain wedding cake topper.



One bride came with her grandmothers wedding cake picture to duplicate. But I could tell despite the old picture the cake was covered in Royal Icing and decorated with Royal Icing accents. A big bold border and some over piping. Probably the cake inside was fruit cake too.

When I told her what I saw, she realize that was not what she wanted not would it fit in her budget.



Anyway back to my two cakes.



Here's the first.

The bride said she wants something simple and elegant. A first we decided with a classic plain white three tiers adorned with three white roses. After an hour of browsing thru so many cakes she decided she didn't want any of the big bold cakes.. 



This was three tiers of Double Chocolate Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and white Chocolate fondant.





Here's the second. 
Bottom tier - DC Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache.
To tiers - Light and fluffy Vanilla cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream -
Covered in home made sugar paste..
Decorated with one single open Peony




I do hope you like both the cakes. 



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.