Strawberry Cheese Cake Recipe

Today I'm going to share with you my favorite Cheese Cake recipe.

I don't sell Cheese cakes as my line of business, but as you all know I love baking  and so I'm happy to share with you a family favorite Cheese Cake.



As usual it is a recipes that I derived at after trying various different versions of on line recipes. I wont' say it's super easy, actually it's easy but just a bit time consuming.



If you do not like the strawberry topping you could use just the Cheese cake which also has loads of strawberries inside.

The most important success to good cheese cake is the quality of cheese you use. If you are into low fat or special diet I'm not sure this recipe might work.



I have always used good quality Cheese, that is creamy and full fat. As I said in one of my previous post, I'd rather eat one slice of something good than a whole of some thing substitute. This does not mean I don't eat healthy.

An important tip when making cheese cake to remember is - do not over beat your batter. Over beating you batter means to have crack on the surface of the cake. 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.