Chocolate Sheet Cake

Chocolate is very popular with kids and every time I need to make a kids cake to take to school  it's most often a sheet cake,  because it's easy for the teacher to cut a rectangular cake as compared to a round cake. .



I am often surprised when people send me messages asking how can I make a Chocolate Sheet cake? The truth is you can make any of my recipes into a sheet cake if you know how to multiply the ingredients.

For example a two layer 9 inch cake can be baked into a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.

So as requested by some of you; here's a very easy, simple, and kids favorite Chocolate Sheet Cake.

I most often layer it with Vanilla or Chocolate Buttercream (kids love buttercream) but it goes well with Chocolate Ganache too.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.