My Birthday Cake and new Video tutorials.

It's been a long time since I posted here. Hope you are  all are doing well, I have so much to up date you all on...

I have been mostly updating some of the previous post. I did a new Gift Box cake so updated the old post with the new picture.

I have decided to make videos of some of the recipes starting from the most popular.



But first - here's my birthday cake.







The top part of the ruffle was done by me alone and the bottom with my son's help.
He waned a ruffle cake for me so decided to so it in buttercream instead of fondant. 


The bottom of the ruffle are a bit uneven because I was holding his hand while he tried to pipe them.. Quite difficult to keep your hand steady when it's a kids...!
This is my Light and Fluffy Vanilla Cake from the video.. with
Strawberry mousse and Strawberry flavored buttercream




Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.