Hand Painted Cakes

As promised I want to share with you my Two Hand painted cakes recently.



Did I tell you that I bought a new Air Brush? Well, just recently and I have been so fascinated with it.. I wish I had more to do and more information on what to do with it.



Anyway, i should have used regular fondant for this but I airbrushed it blue.

 I loved the shaded blue effect I got from my airbrush but painting on an airbrush cake...bad idea!

As I painted it colors kept blending the airbrushed blue. So my white daisies weren't white anymore. 



Anyway, The birthday girl loved daisies, lavender and rose buds so tried my
best to paint those. Still have very shaky and unsure hands which I hope
will get better with my future attempts.
Over all I must admit I was pleased with my attempt at hand painting.






Here's the other one. This I made before the one above.

 This is a gift cake I made for a friend and since I've been so fascinated with hand painting recently I decided to try it out.
She loves roses and Bougainvillea so I choose to do that..

Not my best work but it actually got to two more hand painted orders..
So I guess it was OK. Will sure practice more painting from now on..
This is the Strawberry Jello Cake with Strawberry buttercream (strawberries are now is season) - 






Next, I want to share with you my recent Star Burst Cake and video tutorial I made for it.

I still have so many cupcakes I made recently that I haven't shared with you. 





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.