Eggless Vanilla Cake.

I've had quite a few request for Eggless Vanilla Cake recently, To be honest I do not make them so often any more.

I remember making these often in college for my vegetarian friends but not much after that. I know I have three recipes in my book. All these are actually not my own recipes but from friends or their moms.

I'm going to share them with you . I would appreciate if you try them out. Please do come back to me and let me know the out come. I only post recipes on my blog once I have tested it a couple of times.

These I have not made for many many years now, so would truly appreciate your feedback on whether they are still good or need testing.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.