A Ruffle Wedding Cake with David Austin Rose and Peonies

 Today I want to share with you my Latest Ruffle wedding Cake.









Ruffle Wedding Cake with David Austin Rose and Open Peonies.
Bottom - My signature Chocolate Creme cake with Chocolate Ganache
Middle - My signature Vanilla Creme Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
Top - Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Buttercream.




Here's a close up of the topper and the peony behind.









Message from the bride - Veena's thank you so much for the lovely cake.. It was perfect. Just the way I visioned it. The ruffles were subtle and not too frilly just as I told you. The orange rose is so amazing. I'm so glad you suggested it and the peonies are more gorgeous than the real peonies. Thank you so much for everything.

The best part was that it tasted so good. While everybody was admiring the lovely cake, I think the moment they tasted it, they started asking who made the cake and your number. It's was a perfect treat after a wonderful celebration.

I have two friend getting married this year. I think they wont' be looking for a cake decorator anymore. You are sure making both their cakes.   Thank you so much.



Isn't that the most beautiful complement?  Just makes my day..



Upcoming video.... Since I had many request and questions on how I did the ruffle on my previous Dress Inspired wedding cake... You will also be happy to know that I took video of the how-to on this ruffle cake. I will post it the moment I get a chance to put it all together.





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.