One Bowl Vanilla Cupcake Recipe and Video

While I have such amazing and painstaking recipes for you here on the blog, I have also a lot of you asking for simple a easy recipes. A

And rightfully so..... especially when you want to just make a small cake for your kids to eat at home and don't want to spend too much time and energy on it..

So here's the simplest most easiest Vanilla Cupcakes you will ever make. Moist and delicious.



Here's the Recipe Card for it.



I forgot put the oven temperature on it but as always I bake my cupcakes at 160C/320 F. You can download or share in on my Facebook Page too.







 Here's the video to make these cupcakes.







And that's all from me for now.. Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.