How to make a Gum Paste Baby in Diaper, How to make a Baby Cake Topper

Have you seen my sugar modelling videos on Facebook yet? NO!



Well, if your not on Facebook, you probably missed a few recent good videos on Sugar Modelling. 

Here's the latest - This cute Baby in Diaper video









You will find how to make this cutie on my Facebook Page 



Here's Part I - Gum Paste Baby in Diaper Part I

Here's Part II  - Gum paste Baby with Diaper Part II 



At each milestone on Facebook - as a thank you to my fans I made a special video just for Facebook.

At 7000 - I shared how to make legs

At 8000 - how to make Hands

At 9000 - How to make Body

Now on to 10,00 - I will share how to make a Face..



I hope you will join me on Facebook not just for my videos and Tip Thursdays but to show you support for me efforts. 





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.