Classic French Buttercream Recipe

Ah some of you have been wondering where I am? Well, I have been awfully busy with the kids. and cakes and have no time to share things much on my blog.



 But as some of you have stated in your comments - No,  I have not abandoned my blog. How can I do that?







Well, I know I promised to post this recipe a while ago (in December) but since some of the pictures did not come good I decided to wait until I made it again.

So finally, here is my recipe for the Classic French Buttercream.


My son calls it  Custard buttercream.. I think he is right. It is rich and custard like as it has egg yolks and velvety with the butter.
My husband calls this buttercream a trip to the
cardiologist. It is very high is fat and so delicious that no matter how
much you resist, you always tend to go over your limits. 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.