Three Wedding Cakes - Scalloped Lace, Ombre Pink Blossoms and Classic Simple Three Tiers wiith Three Sugar Roses

I have been a bit busy and not been able to share with you some of my recent work. I share more promptly on Facebook of course.. Facebook is each to just upload and share.. so some of you must have seen these three cakes in the last two weeks.



The first is this Scalloped Lace Wedding Cake 

Three tiers of my signature ' Vanilla Creme Cake' with Strawberry Buttercream and Strawberry flavored fondant.

Not very happy with my pictures. Must have had the wrong settings.







The second is this Ombre Pink Blossoms Wedding Cake 

 Flavors - Three Tiers of Double Chocolate Marble cake -
Milk and Dark Chocolates cake swirled together to make a marble cake... and finished off with whipped chocolate Ganache








The Third is this Classic Three simple tiers with Three gum paste Roses...




As
a cake decorator while I have a long list of designs and technique on
my wish list that I would love to make for my customers.
Sometimes you have to just respect the fact that someone likes some thing simple and elegant.

I made this design a year ago - The bride said she loved that one on
my gallery so much she wants exactly the same..


 


So here it is again....
Three simple tiers with three beautiful roses. 


The flavors were fun to create though.
Bottom - Lemon poppy seed pound cake filled with lemon curd and lemon flavored buttercream.
Middle - Carrot and walnut cake with Cream cheese frosting and Vanilla Buttercream
Top - Double Chocolate Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache.
and of course all three tiers decorated with Homemade sugar paste / fondant.











Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.