Basic Vannilla Pastry Cream or Vanilla Egg Custard

I thought I had already posted this recipe with you a long time ago, until recently I realized  that the only recipe of Vanilla custard I posted was the egg-less version along with my Strawberry mousse.



I had taken pictures but not made the post until some one requested the recipe and I just couldn't find it.

Ah well, with so many recipe I have on two blogs it's getting harder to keep track and organize. 













Those of us that can eat eggs would obviously prefer this version and rightfully so. It is delicious on it's own not just in cakes.

My kids love Vanilla Custard just for desserts, I use them as my base for my mousse and ice creams.A swirl of Vanilla cream on your favorite chocolate cake... It's heavenly.







The procedure to make this can intimidate some people
because if you are not careful with the cooking you can have sweet
scrambled eggs. So follow my directions and tips carefully and you will
see making Vanilla Custard is indeed a piece of cake.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.