A Giant Cupcake Cake and Drippy Birthday Cake

Today, I want to share with you two cakes I made this week.



The first is a A Giant Cupcake Cake





This was my first attempt at - A Giant Cupcake Cake
It has been on my wish list for a long time now.
Finally got an opportunity to make it.
Cake - Mocha Buttercream Cake
Bottom - Three layers of rich devils food cake layered with two layers of premium mocha Buttercream and and one layer of premium vanilla buttercream decorated with a rich Ganache.
Top - Three layers of my 'Signature' Vanilla Creme Cake filled and decorated with my homemade Premium Vanilla buttercream.  And Homemade Sugar paste/Fondant.




The second is A Fondant Drippy Cake for a 16th Birthday for someone who loves pink.
Both tiers are my signature 'Vanilla Creme Cake with Vanilla Buttercream.


and Homemade sugar paste/fondant.




Well, that's all from me for today. 



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.