Babay sleeping in the clouds cake for a Baby Britt.

Today I want to share with you a very very sweet cake I made for a baby boy's Britt.



I know the parent well because they have ordered cakes from me as well as recommended me to other customers. They asked me to make a cake for their baby's Britt and also trusted me with the design. I love it when I'm given such creative freedom.



I've made a sleeping baby cake before so this time I wanted to make something new, something different and unique. So this is what I came up with.



Beautiful, Isn't it?

This is two Hexagon cakes 8" and 6" - The light and fluffy Vanilla cake with Strawberry Buttercream and Homemade sugar paste. 







Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.