A 60th Birthday cake, A Buttercream Birthday Cake and A Polka Dots Birthday cake.

I know I haven't been regularly posting on this cake blog not because I've not made cakes but I have been really busy. 



I am very touched with some of the emails I have received from my regular blog fans who missed my postings. Emailed me inquiring if I was OK and wondering why I haven't posted much. I think it's because they are not fans of my Facebook page.



Well, I haven't made tutorials recently because some of the work I have been doing is quite simple unlike the light house cake I posted progress pictures for before this.

If you are a fan on my Facebook page you probably have seen most of what I have been doing. For those only on my blog I  thought I'd share with you some of the cakes and sugar work I did recently.



Here's a 60th Birthday cake - My Yellow Butter Cake, Swiss Meringue Buttercream with Strawberry preserve and Homemade Sugar paste / fondant. As you can see the design is quite simple but the outcome is elegant.





Here's A Polka Dot Birthday cake for a mom who loves red, orange and polka dots.  Simple yet  Moist chocolate cake with Chocolate Buttercream and Homemade Sugar paste/Fondant.  Again a simple yet elegant design.



A Buttercream Cake with Blue open sugar peony -  Yellow Butter Cake, custard Filling and Italian Meringue Buttercream. This was actually for a family member's birthday.



Here's a picture of the cut cake.



I'll post some of my other work tomorrow too. 



Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.