A four tier wedding cake with sugar flower topper

I hope you all are having a good week so far.



I'm quite excited to share this wedding cake with you.. Why?







It's my first four tier wedding cake and my first square wedding cake too.



If you notice my gallery most of the cakes are round. It's just how people imagine cake to be here I guess. To them a cake is round.  So when I can; I  try to convince customers to look beyond the round shape.



I was quite happy with how the cake turned out. The humidity did not give me enough time to sharpen my edge so was not quite happy with that.



The sugar flowers are Roses and rose buds, some Rinunculus and buds, and lots of white and pink snow berries,  hydrangeas and fillers with very few leaves.



The cakes are - bottom two tiers - My signature 'chocolate creme cake' with Chocolate Buttercream and Ganache . Top two tiers are My signature 'Vanilla creme cake' with Vanilla buttercream. Decorated with home-made sugar paste.



Over all I was quite happy with the cake.



I do hope yo like it..Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.