Princess Cake

Are you guys wondering where I disappeared?



Well, it's summer vacations now so all kids are at home. I have been spending more time with my kids. Doing things with them rather than letting them spend time in front of the Television. In order to spend quality time with the kids I obviously have to take less orders.



I do have a few things I want to share with you all but have not had the time to write the post; here or on my food blog. I will do so as and when I have the time.



Today I want to share with you my Princess Belle Cake I made for a little girl name Zoe who turned four. You remember the Cinderella cookie I made last week.. that was her her too.





Will post two make cakes I did last week tomorrow. 



Thanks for stopping by.Bye for now..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.