How to make Peter Pan and the Pirate Ship cake Video tutorial

I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share an important milestone about this blog with you. It's been eight months for this blog and yesterday we crossed a 100 000 page views. For those of you that have blogs; know that this is not very common especially with blogs that target a specific group of people. My you tube videos crossed 1.3 million views too!



Thank you all for showing me so much love and appreciating my work. It is always nice to hear people send me comments and words of encouragement. I feel I have made so many friends all over the world.



Now to the video. I know that I promised to post this video on Monday but there were over 100 slides that drove me crazy and kept giving me an error message every time I tried to save it. Anyway, I finally managed and here's the video.  I hope you like it..

This video also does not have any music!! sorry.





Feel free to let me know what you think.

 



Thanks for stopping by.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.