Gumpaste Winnie the Pooh

This has been a really really long week here.. I felt as if the days weren't just passing by.



One of the cakes I'm working on is Winnie the Pooh. The classic of course - A tree house cake and the animals out on the grass.



Here's the gum paste Winnie the Pooh I made. Cute; Isn't it?

This is the picture on the internet that I liked very much. Winnie the Pooh all stuffed and feeling full. My daughter finds it really funny.

 I thought I'd share with you how I made it.



Here are some of the pieces approximately. It's best to try and keep these pieces ready so you get an idea of proportion. As you work on them you will add and subtract if needed.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.