Gum Paste Head, Face lollipops

I hope you all are doing well. Today is my son's birthday. His name is Aadi and he turned  five.

He always has an unending list of birthday cakes for one single birthday. This morning I made him one of his request; Lightening McQueen Cake. Don't worry I did take pictures to share with you later.

But today, I wanted to share some thing really cute with you. 



I made these for a girl turning eight. She was having a small birthday celebration and wanted to give her friends a party favor. What do you think?

I was very happy with how they turned out, but was so thrilled that I managed to give each and everyone of them a unique look. As if each face has a personality of it's own.



Announcement: Now, I know that on my website member videos I promised to show you how I make my faces. But I don't think I will be doing that.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.