Decorated cupcakes and painted cupcake.

You guys wondering where I disappeared?

Well, been really busy. I have so much to share with you.

I will have more time towards the end of this week and I have quite a few cakes and tutorials to share.... so don't worry I haven't forgotten you.

For those of you that sent me emails. I will reply to all emails but not this week. I will also try and respond to all the comments as soon as I can.



Here's a painted Sally from Charlie Brown Cupcake

 And here are some other cupcakes I decorated this week.

Now I have already shared with you how to decorate cupcake on my two videos, Part I and Part II

I have also shared with you how I paint on fondant in a video as well as this blog.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.