How to make Gum Paste Figures, Gum Paste Legs and Gum Paste Legs with Boots.

Sharing another link with you for Gum Paste Legs and Gum paste Legs with Boots.



I decided to do the Basic so that you can then personalize it to suit the model you need for your projects. I will do more projects as well but I think the basic is most important.

There's saying - You give a man food you feed him for a day, but you teach him how to fish and you feel him for life..



Most of the videos were actually made as a thank you to my Facebook fans for their support in helping me reach my milestones.



At 7000 Fans we did -



Gum Paste Legs basic can be found here -Gum Paste Legs Basic I  on my Facebook Page

and



Gum Paste Legs with Boots can be found here - Gum Paste Legs with Boots - also on my Facebook Page. 





I do hope you will join me on Facebook not just for my videos and Tip Thursdays but to show your support for all my efforts and appreciate for my work.







Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.