Three Business Tips for Aspiring Cake Decorators

This has been a long awaited posts. Many of you keep sending me emails and messages about business questions. While I can answer some I can't do justice to the others, especially because I myself started off only two years ago.



My husband is a business leader with over 20 years of experience, and I can honestly say without his help I would not have made it here. Success is not always making it to the top but by growing every single day one day at a time, one cake at a time. So while I know I'm not up there I feel successful because I do appreciate where I started from and where I am today.


I often get asked what helped me succeed up to now and what tips can I give the new cake decorators, so I requested my husband to put together a post with three business tips for an Aspiring cake decorator. I hope you will find it useful as I have in my business so far.



My husband writes his own blog which speak about Entrepreneurs, leadership  and strategic thinking. You can read more on his blog Ziv Azmanov



So, here's my guest post today - by Ziv Azmanov







3 Business
Tips for Aspiring Cake Decorators


















































Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.