Buttercream Castle Cake, Tiara Cupcakes and Hand Painted Princess Tiana Cupcakes

Time for some Sharing.. Have quite a few things I still haven't shared with you on my Blog.. So stay tuned.



Buttercream Castle Cake







This is three tiers of Double Chocolate Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream. 



Some Hand Painted - Princess Tiana Cupcakes

























and Tiara Cupcakes. 

I did take pictures or may be a video on how to make these. Need to check and see if I go that done right. If so, you might just have a tutorial on how I made these babies.






This is the comment I received from the mother Danielle today.
Always makes my day when I get such feedback..


Hi Veena, everything was perfect, and delicious! Everyone really loved
the cake and cupcakes. They got really rave reviews from all our
friends. Thank you so much!!!






Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you like them as well.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.