Tip Thursday - Cake Flavor combination, Basic Cake Recipe and Flavor Variations.

'Tip Thursday' is something I started on my Facebook page, it has become quite popular which many many shares.



However, I have received many messages from those that are either not of Facebook or that would prefer these on my blog.



As much as I want to encourage you to join me on Facebook I do not want you to feel you are missing out because you do not have a  Facebook account. 



So here's lats week's as well as this week's - 'Tip Thursday' 



 Posted on 14th Feburary 2012 - Cake Flavor Combinations

 

Personally I love to try new as well as create new flavors but often not sure which go together.

When I started cake decorating professionally (less then two years ago)
I started putting together a list of popular flavors and combinations.
Most I got from various online websites. Just so I can try and refer to
when customers ask.
I do often get newbies and fans who message inquiring about these too. So I thought I'd share my list with you.
This is just part of the list. The ones marked * are ones I have tried or made- the rest are still new to me too.
I've not mentioned the - very basic ones like Vanilla cake with Vanilla buttercream and such.. everybody knows those..! 


Hope this helps.



Posted on 21st February 2013 - Basic Cake Recipe & Flavor Variations I








As promised today’s;  
Tip Thursday’ is an extension of last week’s  - cake flavors.


As I mentioned before; not every new flavor needs a new
recipe.  


Well, here’s how I work from a basic recipe to create many
new and exciting flavors.


Please note these are my own recipes, started off as a basic
sponge cake. Tried and tested over the years by me. Thanks to my mom for
teaching me how.


I am happy to share my recipes with you as I have done so
far on my blog. All I ask as a ‘self –taught’ cake decorator is that if you do
use my recipes or tutorials please be kind enough to acknowledge and recognize
my efforts.


Thank you.









Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.