Happy First Blogiversary.

Can you believe it? It's been a year since I first started this blog on 11th November 2011.



I must say a big thank you to you all for all your support and encouragement. 

Considering that I started decorating cakes professionally just over two years ago I must say your encouragement has been a big boost to my confidence.



With 190 post, more than a 100 followers, more than 300,00 page views  (70,000 page views a month) is rather impressive.

I see that my new 'Tip Thursday' has encouraged many of you to join me on my Facebook page too.. I'm glad that you find my tips helpful.







Thank you so much to everyone who read, follow, share and comment on my
little blog. And thank you for extending that support to my new food blog. Some of you have been really incredible with sharing  my work and with your kind compliments. 



It is amazing how fast this year has past!  I have made so many virtual friends here on this blog and on Facebook thru this blog. Despite the distance and time zones we chat as if we've known each other for long. These virtual friends have become such an important part of my life..



It's nice to receive pictures of your finished work sharing not only gratitude but taking pride in what you do. It's nice to hear some of the personal stories you share and it is nice that some of you think of me when you need help with cake questions. I may not always reply urgently but I try my best to reply every comment.



This cake I made to thank you all for your support. I used the most popular recipes on this blog Devil's Food Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Buttercream and Homemade Sugar paste/Fondant.

I know that I cannot share this with you but I do hope you will join me in celebrating this milestone with me where ever you are.



 Once again thank you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.