A Tinkerbell Cake

Sorry I have been blogging less recently. I have been feeling under the weather and still not too well.

I know I promised to post the progress pictures of the Smurf cake but haven't got to doing that yet. I will try my best to post that tomorrow.



Today I want to share with you my most recent cake - A Tinkerbell cake. I made this for a friends daughter who turned 5. In fact I have made all their family cakes the last 2 years.







Honestly, I had more elaborate plans for this cake which included some mermaids and other characters from the Peter Pan story but as I said I was so unwell last week. This is the best I could do.



Never the less she loved it and so did everybody else. I attended the party with my kids and was very proud to be in the presence of wonderful complements not only for the design but also for the taste.



This was my 'Signature' Chocolate cake with Vanilla Buttercream and homemade sugar paste. The decorations were all Royal Icing and Tinker Bell was of course gum paste.



I do hope you like this design.





Thanks for stopping by.






1 comments:

Tings Bakery said...

The blog is to good and informative where i like to discuss about this in my blog thanks for sharing.
smurf pinata

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.