Two Bat Mitzvah Cakes

I hope you all have had a good weekend.



Today I want to share with you my two latest Bat Mitzvah cakes.  Both 12 year old girls of course.  And like all 12 year old's both knew exactly what they wanted and so my work was all cut out for me.



The first was a Ballerina and loves hearts and bows, not to mention pink.  This is what she asked.



This is my signature Chocolate cake with Vanilla Buttercream and Homemade sugar paste.



The second was wearing a red dress with these peasly  shapes on her dress for her party so asked to have that on her cake..and wanted to have a sugar model on the top...



Bottom tier is Signature Chocolate Creme cake with Chocolate Buttercream
Top Tier is Signature Vanilla Creme cake with Strawberry Jam and Vanilla Buttercream and decorated with my homemade sugar paste








Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.