A Princess cake in yellow

Well, you all have seen me make so many princess cake so far..  This I think is my 18th Princess cake in the last 2 years. 



Of course, you don't need any more progress pictures because you already have a video of one princess as well as a pictorial on the other on this blog.



I usually add the body of a doll to make things easier for myself but now all my Princess cakes are going to be with a sugar body. I think I like them like this, don't you?







I was very happy with how she turned out. I do hope you like her.

Tomorrow I hope to share my Smurf face cake pictures with you, including some of the progress pictures which some of you might appreciate.



Until then, thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.