How to make Swiss Meringue Buttercream (SMBC)

Yet another 'Meringue Buttercream' !

Well, my favorite is Meringue Buttercream, be it Italian Meringue Buttercream (IMBC) or Swiss Meringue Buttercream (SMBC).

If not for the weather here in Israel, I'd never make American Buttercream (ABC). It's just too sweet.



As soon as I posted the IMBC recipe, I have received so many emails, most common being - can I make this without a candy thermometer. I personally would prefer that you do not make IMBC without a candy thermometer.

But here's a recipe that you can make without a candy thermometer.  Why do all the guess work when there is an easier way out. Make Swiss Meringue Buttercream (SMBC).



The biggest difference between IMBC and SMBC is that SMBC is much easier to make.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.