How to make a Pull-a-part Cupcake Soccer Ball cake

To some of us a pull-a-part cupcake cake is not new, but there are a some who are still new to the concept.

It is exactly as the name suggest - pull-a-part cupcake cake.. You stack cupcakes together to form a design and then decorate it like a whole cake... when it's time to serve, let each kid pull-a-part the cupcake he wants.. Here in Israel it is almost new and fascinating.



It took this to my son's last day of school yesterday and everybody were so thrilled with the idea, especially the kids.



Let me show you how easy this is to make..



First get all your cupcakes ready. My son has 32 kids in his class, so I planned to put  between 32 to 36 cupcakes.

I made three different flavors of cupcakes.- Devil's Food Chocolate Cupcakes, Double Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes and my son's favorite Sour cream Vanilla Cupcakes

Frosting - I used my recipe - Vanilla Buttercream (kids love buttercream!)



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.