Member Contribution - Cakes made by blog members

Today I want to share with you pictures of cakes that were done by two of my blog members using my blog recipes and tutorials. Swarna and Shalu not only frequent my blog but always show their support and appreciation with their comments.



With almost 25 video tutorials and 100 blog posts containing recipes and tutorials it not surprising if I told you that I am always replying to emails which most often contain questions and clarifications on how to do something.



Of course I reply to them all and always end my email with; let me know how it goes or do let me know how you do.



Some times I do get people who come back letting me know how they did but too embarrassed to share with me their pictures.

Some reply happy and thrilled with their achievements, while some wish they did better....  but very rarely do I get people who send me pictures of their work with a note of thank you.

Honestly;makes my day.



So let me share with you pictures from Swarna who made this Castle Cake and Shalu who made these cupcakes with the Easter bunnies that I showed you.  I am so happy to see how well they did and mostly how happy it made them.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.