Cake Decorating in Israel

Hope you all are doing well.  You all remember my recent unpleasant experience in on line shopping with Global Sugar Art.





When I put up that post I had a few kind blog visitors and friends from Israel who shared valuable information with me. Simple things like where they shop and where to get good value for money on certain products or even told me what is the best way to buy from on line sources.



I am a member of two Facebook groups, both in the US. The groups are mostly to share about cakes and cake related topic. It also works as a support group to help each other. I like visiting these groups to read information shared by others as well as feast my eyes on the most recent cakes displayed by the members. Some share valuable information on how-to's as well as links to good tutorials and information..



So I went on a hunt to see if I could find any such group in Israel but I didn't find any, especially not in English, I don't read Hebrew.



So I decided to take the first step and form a group. It's called  'Cake Decorating in Israel'.  



I thought a small support group where cake decorators and enthusiasts could share useful information, and help each other would be nice.  I believe we can all share information with each other on where to look for products, even share our latest work or ask each other for help.



I personally believe that we are not competitors but members of a common professions.  So if you are a cake decorator or cake enthusiasts in Israel and share my sentiments, please do join this group.

Here is link - Cake Decorating in Israel - Facebook group 



Hope to see more people join the group.

Thanks for stopping by.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.