Global Sugar Art (GSA) ruined my Birthday Gift

The last few weeks I've been really upset and though I got my package a few days ago I decided to wait before I write this post. Just so I don't say the wrong thing.



Let me ask you a question?



What if someone ordered a cake from you but the delivery person who you appointed was delayed in delivering your cake. Then the customer calls you asking for the cake.

What would you do?

1.      Wash your hands off saying it's not your fault; the delivery guy should be blamed? Or 
2.      Would you just ignore the message until the problem is solved? Or
3.      Would you not bother because it is a small order? Or
4.      Would you make haste to find out where the cake is and do everything possible to make sure your customer is well taken care of.


Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.