Red and White Lace Wedding Cake

Today I want to share with you this beautiful Red and white Wedding cake.



Have you noticed that all my wedding cakes are only white. And of course mostly round.
I was hoping to get more people try the other colors and other shapes. so now I have the opportunity to make two. Still round but not white white..



I made this one and then I have one more in  a few days. That one will be Orange and White..






Two Tiers of Butter Pound Cake with Vanilla Buttercream
and Bottom Tier - Chocolate Pound Cake with Chocolate Ganache.






The bride wanted lace but I did not have any lace molds. And there wasn't enough time to ship it from overseas. So I had to DIY! This is a just embossed fondant that I patterned and gave a lace look.

The flowers are small hand made filler flowers with white roses.





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.