How to make Dark Modeling Chocolae

Chocolate Wrap Chocolate Cake -  Which one do you like better?

The one with only the Chocolate roses or the one with the addition of the strawberries as well.







The cake recipe used here is the variation I shared recently on my 'Tip Thursday' on Facebook.

Basic Chocolate Cake and it's variations - This is the Strawberry Chocolate cake.. Video coming up soon.






I finally made a long requested video -- Modelling Chocolate!

This is the Dark Modeling Chocolate - Will also show you how to make White Modeling Chocolate in another video.

And Show you how to make Chocolate Roses in another video.

And I will also show you how I made that Chocolate Wrap in another video..!



No Music in this one.. So don't complain - Just me blabbling along.

If you have sent me a question or query on modeling chocolate - I probably have answered it here too..



The Recipe as stated in the video is



The amount I showed is 

340 grams Dark Chocolate 70%

1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup



or for a smaller quantity try

or 200 grams of Dark Chocolate

1/4 cup Light Corn Syrup. 



Method as shown below.







I do hope you find it useful. Happy Easter Eve to you all.





Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.