Tip Thursday - Royal Icing Basic.

Here is today's 'Tip Thursday' on my Facebook page.. If you are still not a fan on my Facebook page you are sure missing out on some good shares.



Here's the link - go on and check it out..Don't forget to like and add the page to your favorites so you will see all the shares and be the first to see my cakes..

http://www.facebook.com/veenaartofcakes



Again,
based on all the comments and questions I receive from you all about
Royal Icing - I thought I'd put together some of the points that I think
are very important.
We will discuss this further; specific to cookies and other uses in future tips.

About a year ago, I have shared three different recipes on my blog for
RI based on the medium you use and explained in details - See post here.. Royal Icing Recipe






Royal Icing Basics..









Thanks for stopping by.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Cake Cookies Yummy All Rights Reserved.